Best Golf Drivers under 100$ For 2018 (Updated)
Last updated on December 7th, 2018 at 03:37 pm
How many times do you hear the word “Fore” yelled on a golf course during a typical round? How many of those times is it you that is yelling that word to let others know of your errant shot? The most often time this word is uttered is off the tee box. The club used most often while in the tee box is your driver.
If you find yourself yelling this word more often than you like, it might be time to find a new Driver. However, you might now have the spare money to buy one of the newest models on the market. Therefore, you should focus on the Best Golf Drivers under 100 or less.
Golf Driver under 100$ comparison:
- Adams XTD Ti Driver
- Adams Golf Men’s Blue Driver RH
- Pinemeadow PGX 500 Driver (Men’s, Right Hand, Graphite, Regular
- TEC Plus 460cc Ti Matrix Men’s Driver
- Nextt Golf Men’s Green Monster CFX 520cc Driver
- TaylorMade Men’s r7 Quad 425
- Pinemeadow PGX Offset Driver
Top 7 Golf driver under 100$ video reviews
Best & Cheap Golf Drivers Review Thoroughly
Within this article, we are going to explore four of the best-rated drivers in the market today that will cost you less than $100, to help you get your golf game situated for future visits to the course.
Top 7 Golf Driver List under 100$
Adams XTD Ti Driver:
This is the only driver that features Cut-thru SlotTM technology. It promotes an excellent spring-like effect and expands your sweet spot to promise maximum ball speed. The adjustable loft and picture-perfect shaft length will make certain that your ball always lands few yards farther.
- Shape: The progressive face thickness of this driver is exceptionally good to offer maximum ball speed on off-center and on-center shots. Although it is a little heavy golf driver, it looks great and is long enough to ensure outstanding game.
- Loft: It has an adjustable loft ranging from 9 to 10.5 and then to 12 that is highly efficacious for hitting the ball straight. In fact, it remarkably provides extra yards off of the tee when compared to your ordinary hit.
- Shaft: The driver has a perfect shaft of 45 inches which efficiently helps with the drive dispersion. The shaft is around 54 g in Senior Flex and would be between 65-68 g for Regular, Stiff, and X-Flex.
- Hand Orientation: The right-hand orientation of this golf driver provides consistency to your game. The driver also comes with tool and head cover, and this is a perfect men’s driver.
· The color scheme looks great.
· Always shank the ball in your favorite direction.
· Adjustments with this golf driver are super easy.
· It has fewer adjustment features.
· The driver is not a very long hitter.
· Some problems relevant to setting the loft have occurred.
· The driver features astounding cut-thru slots combined with progressive face thickness.
· Its XTD driver is CT tested for providing maximum CT on every club.
· It comes with upgraded components like Matrix Ozik Red Tie 6Q3 shaft and logic Grip.
This is undoubtedly one of the best golf drivers under $100, especially for beginners.
Adams Golf Men’s Blue Driver RH
New and innovative Velocity Slot technology of this Adams Golf Men’s Blue driver along with its distinctive white crown and blue face make it the simplest yet efficient golf driver.
- Shape: This amazing golf driver comes in blue-white color and looks stylish. There is a Custom fitted head cover provided along with this purchase too. This is a wonderful club that effortlessly increases the distance of your shots.
- Loft: This driver offers a 10.5-degree loft which is good for some long hits. It impressively enhances your hits and allows you to hit the balls longer and straighter.
- Shaft: The length of the shaft is 42 inches which are flawless for some nice shots. It has a nice flexible shaft with a large head. It is a regular flex that responds well to some extra torque.
- Hand Orientation: Overall, it is a well-made club and has a large impact area due to its big head. The driver offers a right-hand orientation which is very impressive because of its long range.
· It is pretty good for its low price and has matching shaft flex with your swing speed.
· This driver has a very flexible shaft and a higher loft club.
· Both the sound and feel at contact is great.
· It looks good, is lightweight and improves your game significantly.
· It is a little whippy driver.
· It demands a high swing speed to cover long distances.
· This is an amazing 460cc driver for improved and longer shots.
· It comes with a custom-fitted head cover.
· It’s low/back CG allows more spin and enhanced speed on shots.
It is a very great and perfect driver. It is an ideal option for beginners and even well-established golfers because of its flexibility and comfortable grip.
Pinemeadow PGX 500 Driver (Men’s, Right Hand, Graphite, Regular
It is one-of-its-kind golf driver that offers the largest possible sweet spot. This enhances your confidence to swing with nothing but fair distance.
- Shape: This is one of the best extreme oversize 500cc drivers that come with a custom-fitted head cover. One of the remarkable features of this driver is its power rail weight balance that allows easy handling.
- Loft: The loft of 10.5 degrees seems perfect for improving your overall game. There is a large sweet spot on this club that helps to correct your slice. It effortlessly drives more than 200 and if you put a little more effort it could easily reach around 250 straight.
- Shaft: The massive mid-flex graphite shaft of this driver is flawless when it comes to easily hit a straight and lengthy shot. The shaft is good enough to boost your range and your ball may just hit some good yards ahead.
- Hand Orientation: Right-hand orientation of this driver is not superb but good for the price it comes at. It allows some great shots even with a low swinging effort.
· The price is right for this excellent driver.
· It looks great and also drives exceptionally well.
· It is very light for its 10.5-degree loft.
· The sweet spot is very large and illegal.
· It has slightly shorter length than some other drivers.
· Offers fewer slices but more distance.
· It features an extreme oversize 500cc driver.
· Amazing power rail weight balance for easy handling.
· This driver is well-designed so that it becomes easy to hold on and grip on while playing.
It is a good choice for any beginner or senior golfer who plays golf 6 to 10 times a year and doesn’t want to make mistakes on the big golf course.
TEC Plus 460cc Ti Matrix Men’s Driver
This driver has been engineered to deliver long and high drives. It is made out of Titanium and comes with a Graphite shaft. Equipped with a grip that is easy to get comfortable with, this driver will have you hitting the ball straight onto any size fairway in no time. With a 460cc head, it is a little smaller than your typical big-headed drivers but still, performs at their same level.
Due to the size of the head, it is a little less forgiving, as you will need to hit it within the center, but with the engineered balance this driver offers you, this driver will allow you to hit more golf balls in a straighter line.
Nextt Golf Men’s Green Monster CFX 520cc Driver
This driver comes with a graphite shaft and has a 520cc head on it. This driver has been made with balance in mind, as it comes with a power rail weight, allowing you to keep a smooth and clean stroke throughout the entire process.
Because the head is larger, there is an oversized sweet spot, giving you some forgiveness if you don’t quite hit the golf ball square on. With a 10 degree loft, you will hit longer drives with a lower trajectory, which means your ball can roll on the fairway longer. In addition to all of this, this driver comes with a fitted head cover!
TaylorMade Men’s r7 Quad 425
TaylorMade has made an entry is not the under $100 driver club with this model. It’s Inverted Cone Technology gives you a large clubface to hit from, allowing you to increase both your distance and velocity.
It is also adjustable, allowing for you to account for your shot, by adjusting for feel, accuracy, and distance. This driver comes with the TaylorMade Launch Control, as well as the RE*AX shaft, which provides consistent speed and precision. The 425cc head is a little smaller compared to other drivers out on the market, but the flexibility this driver offers you more than compensate for this feature.
Pinemeadow PGX Offset Driver
Pinemeadow is known for seeing what is hot within the marketplace, and finding a solution at a lower cost compared their competitors. When it comes to drivers, this is no exception. The PGX Offset is made from a Graphite Shaft and has a 460cc head.
It comes with their Anti-Slice Technology, with the offset clubface, which means you will compensate less for your swing while it is in the air. This is a relatively new concept with the offset driver head, but once you become accustomed to the offset head, you will notice results immediately, as you will hit a straighter shot with each and every swing.
Pro’s & Con’s with those Best Golf Drivers under 100
- The cost will give you the benefit of a solid driver for a fraction of the cost.
- Most are made out of a Graphite material, allowing you to swing with more velocity.
- Easier to replace if anything happens to break on the driver.
- Most look like more expensive drivers, so you can have a look without paying the price.
- Most are not customizable, so you may not be hitting with your ideal driver setting.
- Limited Club head size means you need to hit the golf ball with greater accuracy in its sweet spot.
- With a Graphite Shaft, you might swing the driver too hard, negating any benefit.
- Behind on what new technology offers you.
Best Golf Drivers under 100 Features
- Minimum cost for maximum Performance.
- Most still come with a head cover, to give you the feel of a more expensive driver.
- Graphite shaft makes it easier for those who are just starting out or just need a lighter driver.
- With a smaller head, most are more balanced, making your swing easier to control.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I care about having a Graphite shaft or a Steel shaft?
Ans: The main reason you should care about Graphite or Steel is the difference in weight between the two of them. If you want to go with a heavier driver, then you should go with a steel shaft, as they typically weigh more. The graphite shaft is about 25% lighter than a steel shaft, so if you need a lightweight driver than having a graphite shaft is the way to go.
When should I replace my Golf Driver?
Ans: Just because you buy a new set of Irons does not mean you need to purchase a new Driver. Although technology is moving at a fast pace, on a year to year basis, there are not many innovations when it comes to the Driver. You should only buy a new driver when you can tell your shot isn’t as effective as it used to be.
Will my Clubs be in a Hot or Cold Environment cause any Damage?
Ans: The simple answer to this question is no – no matter if your Driver is stored in a temperature controlled environment, or if they are stored in your garage or the trunk of your car, the temperature will not affect the durability of your Driver.
It would have to reach extreme temperatures for your golf clubs to be damaged by the weather (think -50 degrees, or up to 200 degrees). Therefore, the outside temperature should not have an effect on the durability of your Driver.
No matter what your reason is for buying a new driver for Beginners, it is clear you do not need to break the bank on purchasing your next driver. With the wide assortment of Drivers available on the market, once you find the right one for you, you’ll be able to keep it for years to come.
Almost all drivers come with the same warranty, so even if you don’t like it after you have purchased it, you can take it back and try a new one out. Hopefully, by finding the right driver for you, you’ll be saying “Fore” less often on the course, and lowering your score in the process.
Tags: Best Golf Drivers, Best Golf Drivers under $100
Categorised in: Golf Drivers