Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
|Product Name:||Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart|
|ASIN (Product Code):||B00B1NM6PM|
|Color:||9 Different Colors|
Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart for 2017
- Folds to 13 inches by using 15 inches by way of 24 inches
- Weighs just 18 kilos
- Constructive Lock Hand Brake
- Renovation Free Airless Tires
- Plane Grade Aluminum Tubing
Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart Reviews
The Clicgear Model 3.5+ is the most technically developed cart available. Because The leader in compact cart design, the Model 3.5+ is loaded with Features. We inspire all golfers looking for a golf push cart to evaluate all manufacturers and models. We’re Positive that once your evaluation is complete, you are going to find Clicgear to be the pleasant cart to be had.
Model three.5+ Folds to a sub-compact 13″ x 15″ x 23″ and Elements oversized Plane aluminum tubing
The braking method activated with an elevated of the brake lever and designed for use as a parking brake
Model 3.5+ entails an oversized mesh storage net and umbrella holder
The bag strap process firmly secures your bag and eliminates twisting and turning in the course of play
Model 3.5+ Elements oversized Maintenance free airless tires which can be wider & golf course friendly.
A Cup Holder comes usual, adjusts to different bottle sizes and stays on the cart when folding.
- The giant oversized console was presenting magnetic locking lid. The console involves two scorecard holders, pencil holder, ball holder, tee holder and Velcro patch to keep your golf glove.
- Entrance wheel alignment procedure enabling you to realign the cart for steady straight tracking.
Three accent mounts designed to help the Clicgear company of accessories. Accessory mounts are located on the handle of the cart.
- The Most Important Accessory collection on hand. Over 20 specified add-ons on hand to enhance your expertise with the Clicgear cart.
- Eight exceptional colors to decide upon from.
Watch a complete review in the following video
The Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart – the Golfer’s Choice
Read on to see why the Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart is the preferred choice of golfers today.
The Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart is the latest version in the popular Clicgear series, and it’s got a lot of new features that make it worth a buy. If you’re not happy with your push cart, this one is worth a look. To put it bluntly, this is an excellent product and one that’s easy to recommend.
Size and Weight
The Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart weighs 19.5 lbs., just 0.5 lbs. Heavier than version 3.0, and overall it’s not that heavy considering the features. The cart is also quite compact when folded up, but if you’ve got a slight car trunk make sure there’s sufficient space for it since the cart doesn’t compress as well as others, but it’s still pretty good. Style wise the cart is still one of the best in the market thanks to its low profile and the cool color combos. The accents on the knobs and wheels are also welcome.
Past models of this cart have been criticized for not being easy, but this one is, plus there are instructional videos to help you out. The process takes five steps, and the knobs are highlighted for reference. Most of the issues with folding can be avoided by just following the instructions, and it’s also worth pointing out that the straps have been redesigned for simpler adjustments.
Usage on the Course
The real test is when you take the cart on the golf course, and it’s safe to say this golf cart passes the test. It looks and feels sturdy, and the Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart tires run smoothly even when running on different types of terrains. Model 3.5+ keeps the old brake lever, meaning it’s still below the push handle for quick access.
All you need to do is roll the cart to where you want it to stop, pull the lever and the cart stops. The cart places a block on the gear notch that is closest to the ground along the front tire, causing it to stop. The mechanism looks similar to the one on 3.0, but it’s been improved.
One more thing about this car worth pointing out: it’s packed with a lot of features but it doesn’t break your budget, so if you’re interested just go to Amazon to see the latest price.
Going back to the brake system, the 3.5+ improves upon the original in such a way that cable damage is reduced, and the brake lever has been redesigned as well, reducing wear and tear.
Storage and Other Features
The tires are built out of solid foam, so you don’t have to worry about getting a flat, and the handle can be adjusted up to a range of 45 degrees, making it flexible and suitable for golfers of varying heights.
Accessories have always been one of its strong points, and this is no exception.
- A tray for holding a couple of golf balls, a smartphone, keys, your wallet and a GPS device.
- A storage net that’s 80% bigger than the one on version 3.0 and with more than enough room for your snacks.
- 3 holes to store tees
- An umbrella mounts that will keep your umbrella upright. There are also a couple of straps that keep a folded umbrella in place.
- A bottle/cup holder that you can clip onto one of the three tabs, two on the right and one on the left.
- The tabs on the cart are especially nice if you want to add more accessories like a valuables bag, sand bottle, cooler tubes and so on.
There are a lot of accessories available
Offers good value for the money
Stable and dependable when on a golf course
The styling is modern and aggressive
A bit heavier than other push carts when it is folded
The folding and unfolding process must be studied thoroughly to avoid mistakes.
There are a lot of golf push carts sold online, but few if any of them live up to the hype. The
Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart is an exception as it has all the features you could look for, and plenty of accessories to go along with it. If you’re after quality and value for money, buy this cart at Amazon now!
Check The Latest Price on Amazon!