The Best Junior Golf Push Cart for Your Youngster-(Top 5)
Last updated on October 12th, 2018 at 10:31 am
When you’re out golfing as a family, your younger ones may struggle with carrying their golf clubs with them from place to place. To avoid this, consider a junior golf cart; these products can easily carry your child’s golf gear, and they also have added stability so that your little one won’t have to worry about their clubs as they are beginning to refine their game. In addition to this, according to the AJGA, push carts a great way to avoid injury on the course. In this guide, we’re going to cover the five of the best junior golf push cart options on the market. check out best golf push cart review.
For Your Youngster Best Junior Golf Push Cart Comparison
- Best Junior Golf Cart for Style: Clicgear Rovic RV3J Push Cart for Junior Golfers
- Best Junior Golf Cart for Lightweight Construction: ProActive Sports Big Styx Junior Golf Push Cart
- Best Junior Golf Cart for Automatic Functionality: EasyPal Total Automatic Folding Golf Push Cart
- Best Junior Golf Cart for Easy Carrying: Young Gun Junior Golf Cart for Kids
- Best Junior Golf Cart for Teenagers: Bag Boy Quad XL 4-Wheel Golf Push Cart
Photo Credit: youthsportsnow.com
Reviews for Junior Golf Push Pull Carts
1) Best Junior Golf Cart for Style: Clicgear Rovic RV3J Push Cart for Junior Golfers
One of the best features of this Clicgear Rovic golf push cart is its stylishness. The cart is blue and has oversized back wheels that make this one of the best carts for terrain navigation. When your child is ready to take his or her shot, he or she can quickly lock the wheels via a patented foot brake. This brake is very responsive and will ensure that the cart doesn’t go rolling down the hill or that it doesn’t tip over. Additionally, there’s a holder for beverages and the cart has room for accessories from Clicgear as well. go to manufacturer site and see more details.
- There’s space for umbrellas.
- You can carry beverages at the top of the cart.
- It includes a ball clip.
- The wheels are too large for a small fold size.
- The holder for the scorecard can get in the way.
2) Best Junior Golf Cart for Lightweight Construction: ProActive Sports Big Styx Junior Golf Push Cart
This junior golf cart has a very kid-friendly weight; in fact, it only weighs about 6.5 pounds in total. This means that your young golfer can quickly grab this product and use it where he or she wants. It’s constructed of steel; and as a result, is perfectly suited for rougher terrain due to its durability. Also, when you are going over this kind of terrain, the wheels are thick and wide, which means that this cart is an all-terrain product. This is a two wheeled cart, but it also has a front facing leg that will hold your cart in place on steeper inclines.
- It’s a fairly simple product that is easy to use.
- It weighs less than seven pounds in total.
- The wheels are thick and designed to handle any course’s rough.
- There’s no dedicated braking mechanism.
- It only can handle bags larger than 26 inches in diameter.
3) Best Junior Golf Cart for Automatic Functionality: EasyPal Total Automatic Folding Golf Push Cart
As a four wheeled cart, the EasyPal Total Automatic cart is pretty convenient for just about any junior or senior golfer. One of its best features is its automatic functionality; the EasyPal folds down and deploys with the press of a red button. This means that your child won’t have to wrestle with their cart when they are getting ready for a round of golf. In addition to this function, the EasyPal also has room for a scorecard, your tees, balls, and has space for a beverage as well. head over the site and see more details.
- It’s automatic, which can help your child quickly deploy the cart.
- Its battery lasts for up to six months.
- The handle is very adjustable, which means your child can use this for years.
- The handbrake could be more responsive.
- The wheels are somewhat large.
4) Best Junior Golf Cart for Easy Carrying: Young Gun Junior Golf Cart for Kids
The next product in our list of the best junior golf push carts is a product from Young Gun. This is a fairly simple product that has two wheels, and at the front, there is a central leg that works to stabilize the cart. One of the best features of this cart is its shoulder strap; with it, your child can more easily carry the cart around when working their way to the holes. To add to this, the cart is actually only about five pounds in total.
- This isn’t a very complicated product.
- It has a shoulder strap.
- The bag holding area is adjustable to accommodate a few different bag sizes.
- The handle doesn’t extend as far as it should.
- Under certain circumstances, the product can tip.
5) Best Junior Golf Cart for Teenagers: Bag Boy Quad XL 4-Wheel Golf Push Cart
The final product in this list of Jr golf pull carts comes from Bag Boy, which is a company that specializes in this type of product. This is a product that has four wheels and this added stability makes it easy to use on rough terrain and uneven surfaces. Additionally, this cart also has oversized wheels that allow it to also manage rougher areas. This product locks the golf bag firmly into place so that there’s no chance of the terrain jarring your golf clubs out of the bag. The umbrella holder also has a lot of articulating points, which means that your child will have a place to stay out of the direct sun. check here more details.
- The bag is held firmly by a clamp.
- It has a four-wheel design.
- The wheels are big enough to handle the roughest patches of grass.
- It has a built in scorecard console.
- A heavy wind can topple over this cart.
- It isn’t as light as it could be.
Finding the best golf cart for juniors is always going to be preferable to having your kids simply plug their golf bags around. Each of the product that we’ve reviewed here is great for younger golfers and may even help them get better in their overall game.
Categorised in: Push Golf Carts Reviews